« Home | Next: Erosive Inflammatory Osteoarthritis »
| Next: Food For Thought »
| Next: Heartwarming »
| Next: Work Smart, Not Hard »
| Next: College cooking is all in the prep work »
| Next: Heart Healthy »
| Next: A Good Cleaning »
| Next: Hope, Faith and Encouragement »
| Next: Skin Cancer Recognition »
| Next: Cleaning Tips »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Saving An Arm and A Leg

A while back I was going through my drawer in order to find a pair of socks, when I came across one of the compression stockings I had to wear years ago after surgery on one of my feet.

I had to have a bunion removed from my right foot, after which I developed a severe case of Edema and I had to wear the stocking for almost a year. It was always a hassle to put it on and take it off, but I was grateful it was available; it sure did the trick.

Since the compression stocking was custom-made I decided to keep it, although I sincerely doubt it would still be a perfect fit after all these years. Probably not and purchasing another one shouldn't be much of a problem.

Should I ever have to wear one again, I would check out the jobst medical legwear; those are quickly purchased online and don't cost an arm and a leg. As a matter of fact; they may save a lot of pain and trouble!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014