« Home | Next: Keep Those Muscles Moving »
| Next: A Good Alternative »
| Next: A Costly Fragrance »
| Next: Stocking Up »
| Next: Busy, Busy, Busy »
| Next: A New Way To Fight Chronic Pain »
| Next: Heat and Exercise Part II »
| Next: No Need To Fear The Dentist »
| Next: Heat and Exercise »
| Next: A Healthy Skin »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Keeping An Eye On You

The six weeks on a soft diet after the laser surgery have passed and I am glad I can eat anything again. I lost a few pounds and have to be careful not to loose too much, but everything else is fine and I have to see the Periodontist again in October for a check up.

It is odd; several months ago I was contemplating on loosing some weight, because it seemed my clothes were shrinking. I wanted to go on the treadmill building up some stamina and shedding some pounds, but I don't have to anymore where it concerns my weight.

Yes, I still need to get my stamina back, but I don't know if that would be healthy at present. It would benefit me using a BodyGem which helps me keep an eye on my weight and ensures I get enough nutrition keeping up with the calories I burn.

Just like the BodyGem, the MedGem is specifically designed to register the RMR (resting metabolic rate) and any changes that take place in your metabolism. This helps with weight loss, but also is a great aid for healthcare providers, trainers and nutritionists to come up with the best plan that suits you and your goal.

Should you have diabetes and work out at the gym, then it may be wise to point out to the owners the benefits of a Cholestech LDX. Within a couple of minutes it provides a total overview of your blood sugar levels, which could come in handy.

There are options galore and all I need to do is get busy!

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You've lost a few pounds. Try to keep them off forever. Enjoy the tasty food at the same time too :)

August 27, 2011 8:41 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I am watching my calories a little. Grin.

God's Grace.

August 27, 2011 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014