« Home | Next: 10 Days To Go »
| Next: Good Pain Relief »
| Next: A Solid Foundation »
| Next: My chocolate vacation at Hershey's park »
| Next: Mind Over Matter »
| Next: Weird Health News »
| Next: Done With The Laser Surgery »
| Next: Myths Busted Part II »
| Next: Cheaper Medications »
| Next: Myths Busted »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, July 29, 2011

A Healthy Skin

One of our daughters loves having a wide selection of body lotions. She enjoys having her pick between all the different fragrances and I suppose it depends on the mood of the day, which one will come out on top.

Personally, I don't use a body lotion and that may be the reason why it blows my mind, each time I see her collection. What I don't understand though is that she hasn't purchased a Body scrub. That is more likely to keep the skin healthier, smoother and even would increase the absorption of the lotions.

I am under the impression she may not be aware of those facts. The possibility that she doesn't know how to exfoliate and/or that there are specific products available for doing so, is great. I will ask her about it and if that is the case, point her in the right direction.

Since she is always busy and has not much time to spare, she will probably appreciate being able to go online when it suits her and order what she would want or her skin type might need.

It would not surprise me the least little bit when her bathroom would soon be filled with equally as many body scrubs as she has lotions. I hope her husband has no problem with giving up some of his storage space. Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014