« Home | Next: Medicare Supplements »
| Next: Your Cup Of Tea And Health Risks »
| Next: A Direct Impact »
| Next: Your Cup Of Tea Part 2 »
| Next: Stop Your Health From Going Up In Smoke »
| Next: Your Cup Of Tea »
| Next: Saving Your Skin »
| Next: Elderberry Part 2 »
| Next: In Good Shape »
| Next: Elderberry »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, April 27, 2012

On Radar

It seems like the older I get, the faster time flies and I really wonder sometimes where the time went. This question usually pops up in my mind around Christmas time, because it is almost like it has been only a couple of days ago when I put up the decorations from last year.

I don't even give another thought to the fact that I am another year older when the day of my birth arrives. That steadily climbing number does not impress me or make me feel old. It is what it is; just a number. To some however, that number is reason for taking precautions where my health is concerned through check-ups and routine procedures.

Don't get me wrong; I am grateful for the available and preventative healthcare, but that doesn't necessarily mean I am looking forward to it. For several years now, I have been able to fly under the radar pertaining to a colonoscopy, but the doctors spotted me anyway and aren't letting me slide by anymore. I am scheduled for next week Wednesday.

Oh well, better safe then sorry, but I will be glad when it is done and over with. I would like to ask you though to remember me in your prayers in the hopes of good results. Thanks y'all! :-)

Psalm 65:2
O You who hear prayer, To You all flesh will come.

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb aka AbcsOfra said...

Your prayers are on the way! Wishing you a wonderful birthday and a long road ahead free of any problems.

April 27, 2012 3:04 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Deb,
Thank you so much for the prayers, I really appreciate it.
As for my birthday, that is still several months away and it was to show you how I don't even realize that I am getting older. Grin.
That was sweet of you though.

(((HUGS)))
God's Grace.

April 27, 2012 3:55 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

(((HUGS))) Lieve Zus!

May 06, 2012 7:40 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Aww, thanks. It wasn't as bad as I had envisioned. :-)

God's Grace.

May 06, 2012 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014