« Home | Next: Rain And Flooding »
| Next: Simple Home Remedies Part 2 »
| Next: Great News »
| Next: Simple Home Remedies »
| Next: The Importance Of Good Dentistry »
| Next: Easing Allergy Symptoms »
| Next: Rheumatoid Arthritis And Mistakes Part 2 »
| Next: By Leaps And Bounds »
| Next: Rheumatoid Arthritis And Mistakes »
| Next: New Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug: Tofacitinib »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Shoe Fits

After having Rheumatoid Arthritis for 25 years now, this disease has left its marks on my hands and feet and hence set limitations on one of the things I loved doing: shoe shopping.

I used to have several fashionable pairs to match specific outfits, but since all the current medications, which put a halt to the effects of RA, were not around back then, there are very few shoes and comfortable boots for women that I can wear.

It has been a constant chore finding some fashionable, but well fitting footwear and that took the fun out of it for me. The main problem I struggled with was that most shoes you can purchase at regular shoe stores are too small, because the RA has increased the width of my feet, but those days are over since I found a site online which has affordable and stylish comfort shoes for women galore.

I could never find a pair that would be a perfect fit and/or I could wear for a longer period of time, except shoes such as womens new balance walking shoes. Don't get me wrong; they serve the purpose extremely well, but don't really compliment a dress or skirt and it is exciting to find and have a wide selection at my disposal for a change.

I can imagine men suffering from RA or an Arthritis related condition encounter the same problem where it concerns well-fitting, comfortable shoes and I recommend they check out the mens new balance shoes available at the same site. It is such a comfort and relief knowing that the shoe fits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014