« Home | Next: Rock Solid »
| Next: Knowledge Is Power »
| Next: Meet Our New Granddaughter »
| Next: All's Well That Ends Well »
| Next: Man Proposes... »
| Next: Out With The Old, In With The New »
| Next: The Perfect Resolution »
| Next: Merry Christmas!!! »
| Next: Save Yourself Pain and Grief »
| Next: Quick and Secure Access To Information »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Trail Run

Well, guess who got a taste of the fun first? Yup, I did. I finally got around to checking out the new toy up close and personal and the child in me couldn't resist trying it out.

Let me assure you, our grandchildren will not have any problems finding someone to play with. Grin. I justified it by saying I wanted to make sure it was as sturdy as it looked. The best way to find out is by giving it a try, right? Right!

I swung, climbed, and slid, and the only obstacle I encountered was that the slide was a bit too narrow to comfortably accommodate a grown-up, unless he/she is really skinny. At least I know now how to create a traffic yam, haha.

I also still have to fully examine the swings. They easily stood up to my weight, but I didn't get to put them to the test, since our faithful dog sat down right in front of me and wouldn't budge. I will get around to it sometime soon though.

We usually learn either from our own or other people's experiences, but it doesn't always have to be that way. Sometimes it is better to heed words of wisdom than having to find out. You know where you can find that wisdom, right? Right!

James 1:5
"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014