« Home | Next: Accidents Do Happen »
| Next: Watch Their Sodium Intake! »
| Next: How to Choose Signage For Your Restaurant »
| Next: Caution: The Virus Is Going Round »
| Next: Keeping It In The Family »
| Next: Health Risks For Infants »
| Next: Laboring At Work »
| Next: Clear The Air »
| Next: Help At Hand »
| Next: Calcium Pyrophosphate Dihydrate Disease Diagnoses ... »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, March 28, 2013

To Whom It May Concern

I know; curiosity killed the cat, but since this cat has nine lives I am going to take my chance. I honestly have been wondering how many people are actually reading or following this blog. The reason for my interest stems from the fact that very few tend to leave a comment.

When I started out blogging, I could hardly keep up with all the comments. Nowadays, I am pleasantly surprised when I find one on my posts. The awareness that there are some die-hard fans out there is present and I sure would like to express my gratitude to them. Thanks so much and keep it up! Grin.

They are far and few between though and the comments are not nearly as what they used to be, which prompted the question as to what happened. I did learn that many of the former followers have left the blogospere and a great number has moved on to other social media.

Still, I would like to hear from those who do stop by and read my articles and other ramblings. Please, don't hesitate to express your thoughts, opinions, and ideas by leaving a comment. It requires only a minute of your time and very little effort, but it is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

3 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Me! Me! Me! HaHa! Lieve Zus :)

A very Happy Birthday to your Mummy :)

March 31, 2013 4:39 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I know, you are one of my 'die-hard' fans. Grin.

Thanks so much for remembering my mom. She will appreciate it very much!

God's Grace.

April 01, 2013 5:43 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

You're most welcome, Lieve Zus :)

April 02, 2013 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014