« Home | Next: Word For 2006 »
| Next: Happy 2006 »
| Next: Almost A Century »
| Next: My Christmas List »
| Next: Christmas »
| Next: The True Spirit »
| Next: Ponderings »
| Next: God's Grace »
| Next: Road Map »
| Next: Let Go, Let God »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Bible Study 2006

Several of us have joined in an on-line Bible Study (reading the Bible in a year), to help us to learn and grow and have a closer relationship with God. Each day we read several passages of the Bible. Those are send to us by a weekly e-mail. Out of that, a new blog is started where we can post questions, thoughts or share our understanding with each other.

It has only been 4 days since we started and I enjoy it immensely. Not just the study, but also the fellowship:-)
Interested?? You are more then welcome to join in!

Proverbs 11:14
Where there is no counsel, the people fall; But in the multitude of counselors there is safety.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope our group will grow more. c",)

January 04, 2006 9:31 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Corry, I might like to be in on this--but I may wander in and out as our travels allow. We are gone a lot this time of year, and I never know when I'll have internet access. But if you can put up with that--I'd love to join. How does one become a contributor on the blog?

January 04, 2006 9:47 PM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

yes Corry, I would like to join in ;) Can you tell me more.

January 04, 2006 9:49 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Pia:

Yes! I hope so too:-)

Joyce

Joyce, I am so grateful you want to join:-)

To join the Bible Study you do the following:

First you sign up here. This ensures that you will get the weekly e-mails with the verses to read.

Then you can send an e-mail to Jayne: jcstormy@yahoo.com or me: biblestudy2006@bellsouth.net with your e-mail address and you
will be added to the list of contributors to DAILY BIBLE STUDY 2006 and the e-mail list.


Kitty:

We are so grateful you joined:-)
I send you a mail:-)

Jayne:

Thanks girl:-)

God's Grace.

January 05, 2006 6:40 AM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

I just lost my message that I wrote so I'll try again. I am sorry to hear that you and KC have been having health problems. I am happy to hear about the Bible Study and the prayers that you have for others including the missionaries that you keep us posted on. I wish I could join the Bible Study, but I am in another one, and I don't think that I can do this one at this time, but I wish that I could. Maybe the Lord will open a door that I could, but I don't see it at this point.

January 05, 2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Andrea:

I think it's great that you already joined a Bible Study! I admire your desire to do both, but there is only so much that you can do and I am grateful you recognize that yourself. It's better to admit and accept then to get yourself completely swamped and not be able to keep up with any:-)

Thank you for your concern for our health. God willing, we will get over it soon:-)

God's Grace.

January 05, 2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

Hi Corry, just checking in. I appreciate your visits.

January 06, 2006 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014