« Home | Next: Happy Face »
| Next: Happy New Year! »
| Next: Merry Christmas!!! »
| Next: No Critter's Cooings »
| Next: Pineapple »
| Next: Critter's Cooings Part V »
| Next: Judgemental? »
| Next: Another Blond Moment »
| Next: So Blessed! »
| Next: Spooky Art »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, January 21, 2008

For The Best

Things have been and still are so busy here and I like to thank y'all for your patience, care, concerns and prayers. It is highly appreciated!

April has not been doing well lately. Ligament pains, back pain, several infections, a cold and depression have been doing a number on her lately. She is on medication for all of it and seems to be doing better. We sure hope and pray that will continue. 30 more days to go till Leo shows his little face to this world. :-)

All of the above resulted in either me baby-sitting our little critter several times, taking care of both April and lil' Casey, or going over to Apri,l to help out with her daily tasks, since she has a hard time moving. Yeah, I was trying to keep up two households to the best of my ability, hers and ours. Although I could feel my age acting up, haha. I crashed and had to recharge for a couple of days, but God gave what was needed, when it was needed and still does! :-)

Another thing that has kept me busy and I have managed to squeeze in between all this, is work. Yup, this ol' girl finally got herself a job. God has been providing all we need. It is just nice to have something extra, especially after we have been sustaining April and Ray financially for a while and several house-repairs will have to be done soon. It gives us a little breathing room and sure helps out.

After several enterprises like affiliate programs and my own drawing shop, God blessed me with something I love doing. I write paid posts (advertisement) and I enjoy it immensely. I first used my Scribbles blog, but started a new blog "All Over The Map", solely for this and you are more then welcome to drop in. :-)

We hope all will settle down a bit, although for the next month or so, I don't really see that happening, haha. That's okay. God is good and knows what is needed.

It is better to walk His path and accept His plans, then to force our own. Even though we plan our day, it may not turn out like we had expected, or wanted. In the end however, it turns out to be for the best and to be the best! :-)

Psalm 16:11
You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

18 Comments:

Blogger Saija said...

i checked our your new blog ... and you are very creative & talented ... blessings on you as you continue to serve ...

January 21, 2008 6:33 PM  
Blogger Redeemed said...

Will continue praying for your daughter April, I know she's in good hands. Oh, I can't wait for Leo's coming, I want to see pictures. And I can't wait till he starts blogging too. ;)

January 21, 2008 8:10 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Saija,
Thanks for looking at it and for your sweet comments. :-)

I hope y'all are doing well and may God bless you abundantly.

Have a great and very blessed day!

Sarah,
Thank you so much for your prayers! They are appreciated and needed.

Oh dear, I foresee some fights over the computer in the future, haha. I think Oma will take matters in her own hands, grin.

As soon as Leo is born and we have pics, we will post them! I can't wait either. 29 days and counting down. :-D

Have a very blessed day, lil sis.

God's Grace.

January 22, 2008 5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corry,

Wow you been a busy Oma all over the new site ? If you keep writing like that you'll have to take a couple days off when junior arrives . That is a good thing though cause the more curtain climbers you got will make more exciting days for you and Opa !

I was wondering where you been the last few weeks ! I'm glad to hear about all the progress you and Opa are doing and the rest of family to! I tried to comment on the other weblog but didn't understand how to sign in !

Blessings.
grandpaw.

January 22, 2008 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mamu! i know what you mean by having a little breathing room. i feel the same way when i started doing paid posts. i pray to God that i'll have other opportunities to earn a little more extra bucks. i'm getting less opps these days and my tutoring ended mid january so i need other ways to earn aside from my regular job.

January 23, 2008 5:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Grandpaw,
Yeah, those little curtain climbers sure keep us busy, haha. We will baby sit our little critter when other little one is born. Lil Casey will prolly stay with us for about 3 days. At least those are the plans for now. :-)

I am sorry, I am aware that you can only leave a comment if you are a weblog user. You would have to create an account to be able to comment. I don't like that and I will drop them a line to see if they can change it. But thank you for looking at it! :-)

Have a very blessed day, Grandpaw!

Pia,
Some tips: get traffic and get links!

I am looking for more links as well, since I already got the traffic. Hint, hint. haha.
I hope this helps, girl.

luvs ya. :-)

God's Grace.

January 23, 2008 8:07 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Wow!
Our Lieve Zus is so helpful.
Wish I was living nearer.
Then I could help physically =)
I'll assist prayerfully now.
HeHe!
Good Morning =)
I'll fly over to your new blog soon ^grin^

January 25, 2008 4:27 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

HiHi again! =P
I can't comment on your very fabulous new blog.
I like your new site very much.
Well done!
(((HUGS))) Lieve Zus.

January 25, 2008 4:41 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thanks Lieve Zus, those prayers are the best you can ever do! :-)
Don't worry, one day we will meet, but I so appreciate the thought of you wanting to help out. That is so sweet. Thanks :-)

I know you can't comment unless you are a weblog user. I don't like it, but I don't know what to do about it. Maybe send a comment by email? And if you like to link to it, let me know by email as well? I would appreciate it. :-)

Have a very blessed day Lieve Zus!

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

January 25, 2008 7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! I added your new blog to my blogroll! Happy blogging!

angela

January 25, 2008 11:16 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Lieve Zus

Yes! Could you please link Bel and I? We would be very grateful =)

http://www.imakenosense-.blogspot.com
http://www.yinaudrey.blogspot.com

Thank you so much, dearest Corry.
Have a very blessed weekend.

(((HUGS)))

January 26, 2008 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corry,and Audrey,

Just using your visitor Mrs Audrey's comment to let her know that I cain't comment on her blog cause I don't have a google account or blogger .com account and Her blog want accept anomynous commenters ? I been going to try and tell you for awhile now ?

Blessings.
Ron

January 26, 2008 9:20 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Angela,
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

Blessings to y'all.

Audrey,
Thanks you two! I added both of you. You have twin blogs!!! :-D

Have a very blessed weekend as well, Lieve Zus.

Grandpa,
I am confused. Are you trying to comment on Audrey's blog, but you can't?

I know you can't comment on my new blog, unless you are a weblog user. Nothing much I can do about that. I will drop them a line and maybe they will allow for other users to comment as well.

Have a very blessed weekend!!

God's Grace.

January 26, 2008 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corry,

Didn't mean to confuse you , but I was directing that comment towards Audrey !

Blessings and wishing you and family a blessed Lord's day !

Grandpaw.

January 26, 2008 7:44 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Hi Corry! The Lord put you on my heart today and so I wanted to surf over here to make sure I said hello. Your talent never ceases to amaze me...what a wonderful Creator we have to bestow such gifts upon us. Keep using His gifts! You're such a blessing to me. Forgive me for not being able to make more frequent stops, but I've been struggling to do the most mundane things lately. Will pray for April, and for you, my dear friend.

in His abundant love & mercy,
Vicki

January 28, 2008 1:52 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Grandpaw,
Thanks for making it clear to this dense ol' gal, haha.
I will pass it on to Audrey right now:

AUDREY,
GRANDPAW WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON YOUR SITE. COULD YOU ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS?

Thanks! :-D

You both have a very blessed day.

Vicky,
Thank you so much. The prayers are needed and highly appreciated.
I have been meaning to hop over to your blog and never got around to it. I hope to be able to do so soon. You are always such an encouragement to me. :-)

Many blessings to you.

God's Grace.

January 29, 2008 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corry,

Bless your heart for yelling loud enough for her to hear you !

She already fixed it . Thats how I like to get things done ?

Blessings.
Grandpa.

January 29, 2008 7:53 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Grandpaw,
You are most welcome.
My throat is sore from having to yell so loud, but if I didn't she wouldn't have heard me all the way over there, hehe.

I figured she would fix it, she is a sweetheart. :-)
Glad you can comment now.

Have a very blessed day.

God's Grace.

January 30, 2008 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014