« Home | Next: Hectic Was A Breeze! »
| Next: Our Second Grandson Arrived! »
| Next: Not Much Longer »
| Next: For The Best »
| Next: Happy Face »
| Next: Happy New Year! »
| Next: Merry Christmas!!! »
| Next: No Critter's Cooings »
| Next: Pineapple »
| Next: Critter's Cooings Part V »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hey You Guys!!


Hya! My name is Leo and I am critter no 2, hehe.

Opa and Oma are going to get confused with having two critters around now. But I am sure they will find some loving names to keep us apart besides Casey and Leo, grin.

As you may know I couldn't wait to get here. As Opa said in his post, I didn't want to miss my big brother's birthday party. He turned one year old last Friday and is having his party today. I am sure he will tell you all about it.

I am so small, Oma had to get used to holding me, since she is used to handling my "giant" bro. All I do for now is eat and sleep. Okay, I fuss every now and then, but mainly because my little tummy hurts from cramps. It is not too bad though. I gave Oma already lots of smelly presents. Hey, that's my way of stirring things up around here, for the moment! haha. Good thing mom and dad have a new washing machine, so I can dirty my clothes as much as I like.


Mommy is doing okay. Her wound is still not really good, but the doctor is keeping a close watch on her. She is tired though and Oma takes care of things around here. Including putting up with big brother. He is sweet. He already gave me a toy and lots of kisses. Tried to poke my eyes out too. I guess I need to ties his hands as soon as I can, huh. grin.

When I am awake, I love to look around and pay attention to what is going on. They say I am as smart looking as my brother. Hey Oma, I hope that is a compliment??!!

I know y'all been waiting to see my pics. Well, here are just a few. Yup, I got Opa's haircut, haha. I'll tell Opa and Oma to download the camera and put some more pics up soon.

Nice to meet y'all. We'll probably be talking a lot more. BTW, my big brother is watching me, so I got to tell y'all he said : "Hi". :-)

Just joking. I am grateful for having a big brother and I hope we will get along fine. We have to do our best, you know. No doubt, there will be disputes and offenses, but God has good guide lines to resolve those. :-)

1 Thessalonians 4:9
But concerning brotherly love you have no need that I should write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another;

8 Comments:

Blogger Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

Oh what a cutie! Love the outfit!

February 10, 2008 10:01 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Lieve Zus =)

Leo is so cute!!!
He looks like his brother.

There is a surprise for you on my blog.
HeHe!

Take care.
(((HUGS)))

February 11, 2008 12:33 AM  
Blogger Cinder said...

He's such a handsome young man. What a special package!

And I shall give you virtual ((HUGS))...right now can't give many real ones at home. Have acquired the flu and it's had me down for almost a week. No one seems to want to share the experience with me ;D!

Anyhow, back to bed, as I saw a doctor yesterday and he told me to be on bedrest for a couple of days. Easier said than done when you're a wife and a mommy. Many blessings to you as this week starts...

February 11, 2008 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey-Hey-HEY- jUNIOR,

yOU look good in that fancy outfit . Sorry I hadn't dropped by earlier but I guess Oma sent me one of them senoir moments ! I been haveing to keep my grandkids [ They are big enough to call them yard apes - ha-ha-] they ain't mean they just try to get on grandpa's last good nerve . As you grow up what li'tl kc don't teach you about how to act grandpa will take up the slack even though Opa,s got a few tricks up his sleeve too! Talk about having fun, Soon as you and li'tl kc get big enough ya'll will enjoy being with Opa cause he'll take you fishing and go to the ice cream joint .

Did you know before you arrived you had a lot of people pulling for you and mom and I'm sure they are proud when you woke the doctor up ?

Blessings and I'm sending you best wishes to and all the rest of your new family !

grandpaw.

February 11, 2008 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

February 11, 2008 9:14 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Cindy,
Thanks so much! He sure is and a little fuss buddy too, haha.

Audrey,
Thanks, Lieve Zus. That award was so sweet.:-D

We don't see them looking alike. But we may be prejudiced, hehe.

(((HUGS)))

Cinder,
(((HUGS)))! I can do that, I already got a cold, haha.

Sorry to hear you are down, girl. I will remember you in my prayers and hope you will be fully and quickly recovered soon. Take your needed rest. God is in control! :-)

I will check on you soon!

More (((HUGS)))!

Grandpaw,
Hi!!! Lil Casey says you are tons of fun and teach us all the good stuff as well, hehe.
Sorry about your lil yard-apes, but I know what it is to be one. Okay, I am a bassinette ape for the moment and my brother is doing his monkey business mostly in the living room, although he Opa and Oma got him a sandbox for his birthday. I guess he will be a sand ape then, huh, haha.

I sure stirred things up, didn't I! Guess what, I still do, haha.

I hope ( we hope) to talk to you lots more. We both can use all them good tips.

Many blessing to you, Grandpaw!
Ouch... lil Kc just poked me. He said I had to tell you "Hi" from him and he will bring you up to date about his birthday party.

Anonymous,
Thank you very much!:-)

God's Grace.

February 13, 2008 3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations! another blessing added to your family. =D

February 15, 2008 2:48 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Pia,
Thank you!!! Yes, God is good! :-D

God's Grace.

February 15, 2008 4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014