« Home | Next: A Blessed and Happy Easter! »
| Next: Outdoor Fun With Grandkids »
| Next: Have Fun! »
| Next: A Laugh A Day »
| Next: Uh Oh »
| Next: Hey You Guys!! »
| Next: Hectic Was A Breeze! »
| Next: Our Second Grandson Arrived! »
| Next: Not Much Longer »
| Next: For The Best »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Redneck Lifestyle

You may already have seen our mansion on Kc's blog. To be honest with you, it's nice to have all that space, but it's a little too big for us. Besides, the cleaning is a pain. Oh well, as I use to say: The sky is the limit!


At least the grass is done real quick.

So you won't have any problems getting to the guest house, whenever you come over.

Ohhhh, we will have a cook-out, while you're styaing. We got this new grill and it works like a charm! Actually, it is multi-functional. It's a grill and microwave in one.

You may call us Rednecks, but you gotta admit, we are pretty ingenious when it comes to inventions and making due with what we have! grin.

Seriously, sometimes life seems to consist of nothing else but work. Whether that be mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Maybe all of these. God will never put more on us then we can bear and will even provide us with the strength needed to bear it. More so, He gives blessings in everything!

Where would we be without God's love and provision? He provides all we need and even then some, although it may not always be what we want. It is up to us to count our blessings and to rejoice in all He gives us and to use them to the best of our ability to do good, to share with others and to give praise for His everlasting grace and mercy!

Ecclesiastes 5:18
Here is what I have seen: It is good and fitting for one to eat and drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labor in which he toils under the sun all the days of his life which God gives him; for it is his heritage.

11 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Lieve Zus Corry

Yeah!
I'm number one to comment =)

Happy April Fools' Day to ourselves.
HaHa!

April 01, 2008 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your home. When can we come visit? lol. Love the grill also.
Have a great day!

April 02, 2008 9:37 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Haha, that sounds like fun. I hope you had a good one.:-)

(((HUGS)))

Amy,
Whenever you are ready. I keep the guest house clean, just in case, hehe.

Have a blessed day!
(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

April 02, 2008 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corry,

Sorry about getting over so late to comment. To tell the truth I been " trying to let the monkey out of my sleeve " cause I been trying to build me one of them new style lawn mowers . Then I wouldn't have to worry about " sifting mosquitoes " about getting my yard cut this summer cause all of the neighborhood boys would be wanting to try it out ?
I figured that was the best way " to get my little pig washed " ?
The youngest grandson wanted me to make one of them new grills by swipping one from wallmarts " but I told him I didn't want to burn my butt and have to sit on the blisters ?
BTW - i LIKE ALL THEM HIGH TROTTING WORDS !

Blessings to ya'll and have a great Lords day !

grandpaw.

April 05, 2008 8:38 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Grandpaw,
Hahaha, you got the hang of the Dutch saying. Well done!
I'll see if I can come up with some more.

Tell them grandsons y'all can come over here and use our grill and lawnmower. We will even rig up a boat for them to fish from the front porch, since it's been raining so much. grin.

We hope you had a very blessed weekend and many blessings to you for today!

God's Grace.

April 07, 2008 4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a mansion you got there? where's your room? teehee! =D

April 08, 2008 2:02 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Pia,
Sure is, isn't it, hehe.

The one on top is ours. That way we can keep an eye on everything. grin.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

April 09, 2008 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mamu, i tagged you! it's in my new blog. can you add my link to your sites please? =D i couldn't leave a comment on your weblog. it says that i have to log in first. ???

here's my new site (i created it for the same reason as your weblog's.=D)

http://coloritgreen.blogspot.com

April 10, 2008 9:19 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Pia,
I added your link to my site and I pray God will bless you! :-)

Check out this link and if you would, please add it to your links as well. Thanks :-)

http://blond.weblog.com

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

April 11, 2008 6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alot of the information I was already familiar with too,but found things here and there that have been added to the mental filing cabinet.

May 01, 2008 9:19 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Janet,
Hi and welcome to my blog.

Use whatever you like from my blog, that way you don't have to make a remember it all. That's so much easier on the brain. :-)

God's Grace.

May 01, 2008 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014