« Home | Next: Uh Oh! »
| Next: Man versus Wild »
| Next: Take Advantage Of The First Time Home Buyer Tax Cr... »
| Next: Freaking Out »
| Next: Relief In Sight »
| Next: Leaf Chicory »
| Next: Picture Perfect »
| Next: A Wonderful Poem »
| Next: A Token Of Appreciation »
| Next: Actemra: New Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Tuesday, January 26, 2010

An Apology

My sincere apologies to those of you who left a comment and never got a reply. It is not that I did not want to; on the contrary. In most cases I could not trace back the post on which the comment was made.

Here is the problem:
Since quite a while now, Blogger is not sending me e-mail notifications any more when a comment is made. I usually find out when I bring up my dashboard. I can find out which post it was made on by clicking 'post name', but most of the times I totally forget.

The result is that when I go to reply I have to wade through all the posts that have comments to find it. That turns out to be quite an ordeal and I practically gave up on that. Instead I go to your site and reply, if I don't forget that either. Yeah, old age and too much on my plate???

Anyway, I was wondering if y'all are running in to the same problems where it concerns the notifications from Blogger. If not, then I suspect our e-mail provider is not forwarding everything. At least I would have a clue who to complain to. In the mean time I will do my utmost replying to your comments as they come in.

There are times when other people's actions have a negative impact on our lives which could affect those around us. We can stop that ripple by being steadfast in our faith and determined and committed to keep on doing what God wants us to do.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Corry, I've had the same issue from time to time and never discovered the glitch. I get notification, but it might be days before I get it. One thing I have done in the past is visit my comment feed. You type in your blog address, then add: /feeds/comments/default and you get a compilation of your comments which you can click on to take you back to reply to it. Hope that helps! Have a great day!

January 26, 2010 9:03 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Missy,
Thanks that helped a lot. I hope blogger will clear up this aggravating issue soon.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

January 26, 2010 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014