« Home | Next: Happy Easter! »
| Next: Coffee: Good or Bad?? »
| Next: Save And Earn »
| Next: Critter's Cooings VIII »
| Next: Hidden Treasures »
| Next: Touching »
| Next: Being Healthy, Staying Healthy »
| Next: God Said.... »
| Next: Home Buying Tax Credit: Don't Pass It Up! »
| Next: Funny, But True »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, April 09, 2010

5 Years Of Blogging

I just realized that exactly 5 days ago, I should have been celebrating my 5th year of blogging. Yeah, time flies and that 5th anniversary came and went unnoticed, until just now.

Reminiscing on the past years, much has changed; physically I am pain free thanks to Humira which really was huge blessing God gave me.

Mentally and emotionally, I have grown much stronger and happier; another huge blessing!

Spiritually, the walk in Christ's footsteps have been difficult at times, but the more I did/do it, the easier it has become. Yeah, I could not have done that without God giving me what I needed!

Family-wise, we have been blessed with three beautiful grand children and even though times have been stressful and occasionally still are, God is working His plan.

Friends-wise, we have been blessed abundantly with caring and loving people around us and in the blogosphere.

There is much to celebrate and be thankful for. To God be the glory; where would we be without Him?!

Psalm 30:12
To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Amanda said...

Happy 5th Bloggiversary!! That's a big milestone so congrats.

April 09, 2010 7:47 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Amanda,
Thank you so much! Yeah, it's a long time even though it does not seem that way. On to the next 5! :-)

God's Grace.

April 10, 2010 11:22 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Congratulations!!! On to the next 50 years :-)

I'm so happy that you found the correct medication to relieve the pain, Lieve Zus. Who introduced the medication to you?

May 03, 2010 2:08 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yup, on the next ehh... shall we make it 5 years for now???? Grin.

My rheumatologist told me about Humira, Enbrell and Remicade. She gave me brochures with all the information on them and made the suggestion to start with Humira. I am so thankful she did: it was and still is a miracle from God!

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

May 03, 2010 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014