« Home | Next: Working Out »
| Next: Arava »
| Next: My side of Vegas »
| Next: Health Boosters »
| Next: Lowering High Cholesterol »
| Next: Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite! »
| Next: Full Coverage Insurance Savings »
| Next: Good Reports »
| Next: High and Dry »
| Next: Internet Facts, Or Fiction? »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Sunday, September 26, 2010

Safe and Secure From All Alarms

I received this in an e-mail and it was so touching that I had to share it with y'all, especially with Christmas around the corner.

A Nativity Scene was set up in a church yard and during the night the folks came across this scene.

An abandoned dog was looking for a comfortable, protected place to sleep. He chose baby Jesus as his comfort. No one had the heart to send him away so he was there all night.

We should all have the good sense of this dog and curl up in Jesus' lap from time to time. Did you notice that the dog breed is a "shepherd?!"


I couldn't help it, but the first thing that crossed my mind when I read this and looked at the picture was the verse at the bottom of my post.

Not only is this so endearing; it is also very comforting and a wonderful reminder of how God cares for all of us and never will let us go without! :-)  

John 10:28
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014