« Home | Next: One Step Ahead Of Allergies »
| Next: Herb, Herbal, Herbalife »
| Next: Cucumber »
| Next: Catching My Breath »
| Next: Moving Through »
| Next: Let It Grow »
| Next: The Flu »
| Next: An Eye-Opener »
| Next: Home Remedies II »
| Next: Mind Over Matter »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Good Care

Our oldest grandson is staying with us again and this time he has been here for about two weeks now. He loves taking a bath and can hardly wait until it is time to get cleaned up. It sure makes me contemplate on using all natural products which are gentle on the skin.

I am using some of those myself; not that long ago I switched over to another make-up and am extremely pleased with how the Loose Mineral Powder Foundation I purchased worked out. It gives me the right coverage and even improves the appearance of my skin.

All I need to find now are some good hair care products. My hair is rather fine and tends to dry out rather quickly, especially when it is exposed to the sun. I would probably benefit by treating it with a deep conditioner every once and a while.

Finding and purchasing the above is no problem at all. The problem lies with me; I have to get on the ball, instead of constantly postponing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014