« Home | Next: Let It Grow »
| Next: The Flu »
| Next: An Eye-Opener »
| Next: Home Remedies II »
| Next: Mind Over Matter »
| Next: Home Remedies I »
| Next: Taking A Break »
| Next: Don't Sweat It: Simple Diet Tips and Tricks »
| Next: Daily Savings »
| Next: Take A Whiff »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, March 07, 2011

Moving Through

I noticed something weird the other day; whenever there is a depression coming through, my body reacts to it with a severe headache and a feeling like my eyeballs are about to pop out of my head.

I am aware that the weather can have a great influence on our physical state of well being, but I didn't know it could be rather severe. Last Saturday was one of those days when it rained relentlessly and I could have banged my head against the wall, because of the pain.

As soon as the front has moved through, the pain subsides and eventually disappears. It makes me wonder if we get more susceptible to it the older we get and if more people experience the same?

One thing is for sure: Thank The Lord for Ibuprofen!

Revelation 21:4
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014