« Home | Next: Making Life Easier »
| Next: Tomatoes »
| Next: Handy Savings »
| Next: Freezing Food and Fruit »
| Next: Osteoporosis Medication »
| Next: Meals On Wheels »
| Next: Getting In Gear »
| Next: It Will Work Out »
| Next: Saving An Arm and A Leg »
| Next: Erosive Inflammatory Osteoarthritis »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Request

One of our sons in law has been diagnosed with cancer. No, it is not the first time; this is the fifth year in a row his cancer has returned.

Each time, the doctors have been able to remove it through surgery and aggressive chemotherapy. Yes, that is a blessing! However, after months of being cancer-free, when everyone is finally relaxing and life is about to return to normal, it is back again in a different place.

I can not even begin to imagine how discouraging and disheartening it must be, being confronted with that over and over again. The couple's life pretty much comes to a screeching halt; going through weeks and weeks of chemo, surgeries, and months of recuperation.

It is sad, but we trust God to provide in and through all of it. If you would, please remember him and our daughter in your prayers? Thank you so much!

Psalm 41:3
The LORD will strengthen him on his bed of illness; You will sustain him on his sickbed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindi said...

I stumbled upon your blog while looking for RA information and support. It's a wonderful blog and I will def. be bookmarking it.

My mom is battling breast cancer for the second time. She has it in 4 places in her body and is fighting. It's hard for her because she had a stroke and is diabetic as well. So you can imagine her issues.

I can't say I know how cancer is and how bad/easy/hard it is to get rid of. But prayer does so much. I will put him on my list of people to pray for. I hope he is able to recover and does not have to suffer much. May God be with him and with your family at this time.

God bless you all.

April 26, 2011 2:51 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Cindi,
Welcome to my blog and thanks so much for the prayers for our son in law.

I am sorry to hear about your mom and I will remember her in my prayers as well. May God grant her a quick and full recovery and encourage and strengthen all of you.

God's Grace.

April 26, 2011 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014