« Home | Next: Gout Part II »
| Next: A Happy Camper »
| Next: Gout Part I »
| Next: Benefits of Chocolate »
| Next: Dwelling On Joy »
| Next: Medicare Application »
| Next: Taking It Easy »
| Next: A Week Of Controversy »
| Next: Affordable Medications »
| Next: Pushing Through »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Saturday, May 21, 2011

No Skin Off Your Teeth

I don't know why most people have such an aversion to the dentist, but it never bothered me. I actually prefer going to the dentist over seeing a doctor; at least I know whatever ails me is limited to my mouth, but you never know what the doctor's diagnosis will be and what illness you may have.

No, it is not due to the fact that my teeth are perfect; far from that. A dentist already told me when I was a teenager that about fifteen years from then I might be looking at getting dentures. They have lasted much longer then that, although I already have several of them capped, because parts had broken of.

I don't think I would mind having dentures. These days, there are such excellent dental laboratories which make well fitting, strong and very natural looking partial and/or entire dental plates. These dental laboratories go out of their ways to ensure you will have your new teeth quickly and can wear them without any problems.

Of course we all like to keep our teeth as long as we can, but it is comforting to know that if need be, it is no skin off your teeth; there are some good solutions available!

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Many people dread visiting the dentist :)

May 22, 2011 3:46 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yes, I know. I guess I am the exception to the rule???

(((HUGS)))
God's Grace.

May 22, 2011 4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014