« Home | Next: Gout Part I »
| Next: Benefits of Chocolate »
| Next: Dwelling On Joy »
| Next: Medicare Application »
| Next: Taking It Easy »
| Next: A Week Of Controversy »
| Next: Affordable Medications »
| Next: Pushing Through »
| Next: Happy Easter! »
| Next: Vision Discounts »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Happy Camper

I am kind of in limbo here; it certainly appears that my pain is a consequence of overdoing. Since I have been performing all these types of activities before and never had a problem with it, I wonder why it is giving me so much trouble and pain now?

I will have to wait until next month, before I might get some concrete answers. My appointment with my Rheumatologist, which was supposed to be next week, had to be rescheduled due to her being out of office.

I am normally not very keen on seeing all those colorful hospital uniforms, but this time I would have been thankful for the opportunity. Oh well, everything happens for a reason and I will just have to grit my teeth and hold out a little longer.

I suspect I will be a happy camper once I can visit my doctor and see the friendly and caring nurses in their uniforms. I wonder if they order those scrubs at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/; they sure seem very comfortable. I hope I will be as comfortable and without this aggravating pain soon too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014