« Home | Next: Medicare Application »
| Next: Taking It Easy »
| Next: A Week Of Controversy »
| Next: Affordable Medications »
| Next: Pushing Through »
| Next: Happy Easter! »
| Next: Vision Discounts »
| Next: A Request »
| Next: Making Life Easier »
| Next: Tomatoes »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dwelling On Joy

From what I can tell, my pain is a consequence of overdoing, doing things out of the ordinary, and exhaustion. The last few days I have been taking it easy, which was possible due to the fact that our oldest grandson went home to his mom and I could rest up a little.

It didn't take long before he was back; they had just moved to another apartment and according to his mom, the little critter wasn't very happy there. He loves being able to go outside and play, which is just not possible there. We don't mind him staying; he is a joy and blessing to have around.

However, one day after his return, I already notice some aches and pains in several of my joints which is odd, because the little guy is such a great help and always ready and willing to lend a helping hand. I may want to take note of what I am doing which causes my physical distress and eliminate it.

I don't think I should and will worry too much about it though and instead fully enjoy the company and presence of our grandson and dwell on that. The pain will eventually pass, but I don't want to pass up the joy and sweet memories that come with his presence. :-)

Ecclesiastes 5:20
For he will not dwell unduly on the days of his life, because God keeps him busy with the joy of his heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014