« Home | Next: A Week Of Controversy »
| Next: Affordable Medications »
| Next: Pushing Through »
| Next: Happy Easter! »
| Next: Vision Discounts »
| Next: A Request »
| Next: Making Life Easier »
| Next: Tomatoes »
| Next: Handy Savings »
| Next: Freezing Food and Fruit »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Saturday, May 07, 2011

Taking It Easy

I am not so sure what is going on; in spite of all the medications which have been controlling my RA so well for so long, I am in much pain. My fingers are stiff, my wrists are a little swollen and painful and it is the same story concerning my shoulders.

All indications are that I have been overdoing it, but I can't figure out what that might be. Yes, we have our four year old grandson staying with us and I may have been doing things I normally don't, by taking care of him.

Like I said; I have no clue, but I will try and take it easy for a few days and see if that helps. Hopefully, this painful episode will pass quickly. Even if it doesn't disappear soon, I know eventually it will! :-)

Revelation 21:4
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

3 Comments:

Anonymous aeshcame said...

My aunt had an early stage of RA , I still remember how she dread the morning and cried many nights suffering from pain, thank god, miraculously she manage to follow a diet and took supplements that improved her condition.

Here's a link to the supplement she took, check it out; http://discoverabouthealth.blogspot.com/2011/01/calling-for-collagen.html

May 10, 2011 12:14 PM  
Blogger jel said...

hope ya get to feeling better soon!
huggs


hi to KC

May 10, 2011 8:45 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

aeshcame,
Thanks so much for the link; I will look into it.

I am sorry to hear about your aunt and will pray for her.

Janice,
Thanks girl, I hope so too.

Hi back from kc.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

May 11, 2011 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014