« Home | Next: My chocolate vacation at Hershey's park »
| Next: Mind Over Matter »
| Next: Weird Health News »
| Next: Done With The Laser Surgery »
| Next: Myths Busted Part II »
| Next: Cheaper Medications »
| Next: Myths Busted »
| Next: Half Way Done »
| Next: The Preparation »
| Next: Finding Answers »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, July 22, 2011

A Solid Foundation

Most people would be grateful having a high metabolism and since I am one of those who are blessed with it, I normally am. These days however, it is not doing me any good; it leaves me constantly hungry and/or with a queasy feeling in my stomach.

All those food commercials on TV are not helping either and I can't wait until the next two and half weeks have finally passed. I am eager to sink my teeth in a juicy burger, feast on a bowl of crunchy cereal, indulge in some steamed and still crispy vegetables, etc., etc., etc. and then some. Grin.

Another thing I have to keep a close eye on is not loosing any more weight. Yeah, that is the downside of a high metabolism; I may not put on some extra pounds very quickly, but they sure come off easily, in spite of the fatty cheese cake filling and macaroni dishes.

It is quite obvious that the soft diet is not cutting the mustard. I need something more substantial; a good, solid foundation, just like all of us do! :-)

1 Corinthians 3:11
For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

4 Comments:

Blogger jel said...

hey sis what's going on?

why do ya have to wait, 2 weeks to eat that ?


hope U and kc, are doing ok?

July 24, 2011 5:18 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Janice,
I had laser surgery done on my gums because I had 25 to 40% boneloss in my jawbones. This created openings between my teeth and gums and caused serious infections. For it to heal up, I can only eat solid food for 6 weeks so it won't irritate the gums.

We are doing okay, but I miss chewing on some decent food, haha.

We hope y'all are doing well.
(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

July 25, 2011 5:01 AM  
Blogger jel said...

oh poor baby!
how are ya doing now?

is KC , take good care of ya?
are you still drawing?

big hugg

July 26, 2011 8:49 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Janice,
Doing okay. I get queasy from all the soft foods, but I have plenty I can eat. Yup, Kc is taking excellent care of me, but he always does. :-D

I haven't been drawing for quite a while, because I can't seem to find the time. I will get back to it though.

How are y'all doing?

(((HUGS)))
God's Grace.

July 27, 2011 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014