« Home | Next: Aloe Vera Juice Part III »
| Next: The Hands Of Time »
| Next: Aloe Vera Juice Part II »
| Next: Gastritis »
| Next: Aloe Vera Juice »
| Next: On The List »
| Next: Health Oddities Part II »
| Next: Constantly Learning »
| Next: Health Oddities »
| Next: Keeping An Eye On You »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One Step At The Time

Even though I have been extremely busy for the last several weeks, none of my activities came even close to cardio related work outs and have not really benefited my stamina. I am aware I have to do something different if we want to go hiking in the fall.

I am not in any way, shape, or form to start an Extreme Body Workout and I will have to start from scratch. I can whip myself in shape slowly, but surely and since it is going to take me a while; the sooner I start the better.

I could probably benefit from the 90 Day Review. However, since I am so bad out of shape and I have to be careful not to strain my joints too much, it may not be the right program for me. It doesn't hurt checking it out though.

It is not a Beach Body that I am after; my intentions are getting some more energy and a better stamina, so that I am able to walk for a while without getting winded too quickly. If you are already exercising and would like to take it a step further, then this program would certainly be a good work-out.

For now, I will have to take it easy and one step at the time!

This is a guest post provided by Fitness Alliance

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Enjoy your hiking in the fall :)

August 27, 2011 7:32 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
When God permits, we certainly will!

God's Grace.

August 27, 2011 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014