« Home | Next: Osteoporosis Medication Risks »
| Next: A Great Solution »
| Next: Asthma and Arthritis Medications »
| Next: The Health Of Nature »
| Next: Allergy Warning »
| Next: Options For Pain Treatments »
| Next: More Microwave Options »
| Next: Managing Pain »
| Next: Do The Microwave Part II »
| Next: A New Look On Life »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, September 14, 2011

We Needed It

Content by Donny Vinson

My kids kept begging me to get hughes net at home because they wanted to instant message with their friends – to be honest, I didn’t even know what that meant. I was really afraid of letting them online because there’s so much bad stuff out there but as it turns out, it’s not all that hard to keep an eye on their web activities. I bought some software to help me track the websites they’ve gone to and I talked to other moms in the neighborhood about what kinds of limits they set for their kids. I don’t know why I was so scared! They love getting on the computer for their allotted hour and chatting with their friends at night and I feel better knowing they’re at home and not in someone’s car or at the skating rink or something. I know I’m a bit of a worry wart but I guess that’s what happens when you don’t really understand technology and your kids are one step ahead of you on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014