« Home | Next: On Radar »
| Next: Medicare Supplements »
| Next: Your Cup Of Tea And Health Risks »
| Next: A Direct Impact »
| Next: Your Cup Of Tea Part 2 »
| Next: Stop Your Health From Going Up In Smoke »
| Next: Your Cup Of Tea »
| Next: Saving Your Skin »
| Next: Elderberry Part 2 »
| Next: In Good Shape »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, May 04, 2012

All Is Well

Thank you all for your prayers; all went well and all is well and we can not be more grateful and thankful for such a good report.

I have to say that I was pretty much out of it for most of the day, after returning home. I slept a lot and when I was awake I was having the best time. That is some pretty good anesthetics they administer, although I wouldn't want to walk with my head in the clouds if I don't have to. Grin.

I don't think I remember even half of it all, but I do remember how good that candy bar tasted which Kc had the nurse hand over to me when I was ready and almost set to be wheeled out of there.

What surprised me most was that it wasn't as big of an ordeal as I had anticipated. Even though I was so hungry that my stomach hurt, so thirsty that I could practically squeeze water from a rock and had a splitting headache when I went in, most of that was taken care of when I woke up.

We got a call from the hospital yesterday to check up on me. The lady also asked how I had perceived the care I had received. I told her that as far as I could remember, it was good and she busted out laughing.

It is true; all is good. God is good. Praise and thanks to The Lord!

Proverbs 15:30
The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, And a good report makes the bones healthy.

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

To God be the glory!

May 06, 2012 7:39 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Amen!!!

God's Grace.

May 06, 2012 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014