« Home | Next: Rheumatoid Vasculitis »
| Next: The Escape Artist »
| Next: A Good Insight »
| Next: Kicking Bugs To The Curb »
| Next: The Shoe Fits »
| Next: Rain And Flooding »
| Next: Simple Home Remedies Part 2 »
| Next: Great News »
| Next: Simple Home Remedies »
| Next: The Importance Of Good Dentistry »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stronger Abs Without Any Effort

Although I stay busy constantly, I have noticed that my muscles are not getting enough of a work-out to stay strong and tight and especially my stomach area could stand some tightening up. The problem is that I neither have the time, nor am able to work that particular muscle area due to my RA which prevents me from many of the needed exercises.

I have seen some commercials on TV pertaining to the Flex Belt and thought how nice it would be to have one. It would give me a flat, toned stomach by doing nothing. Okay, I would have to do something and that is wearing it for about half an hour twice or three times per week and choosing the intensity level which can be increased as my abs grow stronger.

For those of you who are not familiar with it; the Flex Belt is device consisting of gel pads that cover the center of the abdomen. It targets and prods the muscles to flex and relax through electronic signals and, just like with a good work-out, you can experience some muscle soreness in the beginning.

The great thing about this product is that you can work your muscles while doing grocery shopping, during work, or simply while enjoying your favorite show or movie. Studies have shown that it will already yield results after several weeks. I have to say it is tempting to purchase one and by using the flex belt coupons I would save some money as well.

That is the route to go, because who doesn't want stronger abs without the having to put forth the time and the effort?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014