« Home | Next: The Trail Run »
| Next: Rock Solid »
| Next: Knowledge Is Power »
| Next: Meet Our New Granddaughter »
| Next: All's Well That Ends Well »
| Next: Man Proposes... »
| Next: Out With The Old, In With The New »
| Next: The Perfect Resolution »
| Next: Merry Christmas!!! »
| Next: Save Yourself Pain and Grief »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, January 25, 2013

Comfortable, Cared, And Provided For

We don't know exactly when our grandchildren will be moving, but we have already been talking about going up there and staying in a hotel for a weekend. Even though a one-way trip would take only 8 hours, we would be spending the entire time with them, instead of wasting it on traveling back and forth.

We are not sure yet whether that is the route to go or not. When we do however, I can assure you I will be coming home with all those soaps, shampoos, and other hygiene products the hotel offers their guests.

I know that is kind of silly, but I love those travel-size products and put them out in our bathroom for our visitors. I actually never considered looking for and/or buying them online until I came across the site of PeachSuite Hotel Supply.

I could order anything I wanted, needed, and then some. Those products are rather cheap and although they come in a larger count then what I had in mind, they can easily be stored. Next time I need some, I will look for Hotel Supplies Online.

It is definitely something to keep in mind. Even though we don't run a hotel, I still like our visitors to be comfortable, cared, and provided for as much as possible. That is much easier to do now that I know where to find a good Hotel Amenities Supplier!

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Have a very safe and fun trip, Lieve Zus :)

January 29, 2013 3:38 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
We will keep you informed when we go!

(((HUGS)))
God's Grace.

January 30, 2013 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014