« Home | Next: The Choice »
| Next: Passing The Bar »
| Next: Cooking Habits And Weight Loss »
| Next: A Good Trip Without Accidents »
| Next: Make A List »
| Next: Medication List Versus Trouble With The Law »
| Next: Taking A Break From Exercising »
| Next: Destination And Medication »
| Next: Knee-Relieving Exercises Part 3 »
| Next: An All Natural Solution »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, September 30, 2013

Feeling At Home At The Doctor's Office

I usually am not very eager to go to the hospital. I always have that thought in the back of my mind that you never know what condition you come out with which you were not aware of you had. I sure don't mind going to see my rheumatologist for a check up. It is always a joy paying her and her staff a visit.

It made me wonder what the difference was and besides being such caring, sweet and pleasant people, they try to make their environment feel like home as much as possible. Instead of walking into a plain, white, sterile doctor's office, photographs, children's drawings, and knickknacks greet you at their window.

Another thing I noticed was that the nurses are all wearing colorful uniforms. That in itself takes away the focus of being at the doctor and puts you at ease. I wouldn't be surprised if they got those tasteful, well-fitting uniforms from www.blueskyscrubs.com. That is ordering quality the quickest and simplest way.

My check-up is still another three weeks away, but I am not dreading it at all. As a matter of fact, when thinking about it, I am truly looking forward to it. I wish I could say that about all my doctor visits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014