« Home | Next: Food For Thought »
| Next: A Request »
| Next: Spineless »
| Next: Just For Fun »
| Next: Have We Got It Backwards? »
| Next: Hurricane Damage »
| Next: Next One... »
| Next: The Way, The Truth, The Life »
| Next: Sandbag »
| Next: Cycles »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, August 04, 2005

Dialogue

If it's not my backpain, it's someone in my family waking me up. Broken sleep, it's annoying and I am cranky...argh!
It should bring a smile to your face, knowing they are there, loving you and caring for you. God's love shines through in them.
Yeah, so true. I should be grateful instead of complaining. They are a blessing.

I don't want this pain. It's aggravating and a hindrance.
What's a little backpain compared to what others are going through? I think you are being a pain in the neck haha.
Duh...thanks a lot, but again You are right:-)

Sigh, we are out of cereal and now I don't know what to have for breakfast.
Good Lord, woman, there is enough to choose from. You should be in a third world country where they don't have anything to eat! They would be so happy with all that is in the fridge. They don't even have a fridge....geeez. Gripe, gripe.
Good point!

I don't want to wait for an hour at the doctor's office. I hate waiting.
Yeah, so did your little friend who went to hospital and had to wait from 10 am till 5 pm till she finally got to see the doc. You are so pitiful...boohoo.
Point taken!!

Do you know You are becoming annoying??
Do you know you are annoying and ungrateful for all that God has given you?
Hmmm...right on the money! Ouch.

I guess we all have things we complain about, without further considering how blessed we are.
Now you're talking. Keep going:-)
I have so many blessings.
Ahh...can you come up with some (grin)?
You already did, but yeah I can make a looooooooong list, hehe.
And do you know what caused you to count your blessings?
Yes, pointing my mind in the right direction, towards God and to the fruits of the Holy Spirit.
More complaints???:-)
Nah, they went out the window:-) Thank You Lord!
You are more then welcome, child.

Proverbs 10:22
The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I didn't know we were out of cereal.

October 14, 2005 4:26 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

You know what that means huh??? Trip to the grocery-store! And I know how much we like that, haha.
Be grateful you can:-)

October 14, 2005 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corry, I dropped in from Teresa's where she is having her Salvation discussion. I'm sorry to hear that you have arthritis. My heart goes out to you. My dear Mother, who will be 89 on the 20th, has osteo and rheumatoid arthritis, along with polymyalgia. She lives with my husband and me.

I've enjoyed reading some of your different posts! May the Lord RICHLY bless you today! JOY!

October 14, 2005 4:34 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

pilot mom:

Welcome to my blog and thank you for the visit and your comment.

I can imagine it must be a burden to you and your family to care for your mom, but I am so grateful to hear that you can and do:-) God bless you and people like you!

Special prayers for you and your Mom.

God's Grace.

October 14, 2005 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corry, I loved this post. I have often had that same conversation... today, in fact. Thanks for writing it down! :) You are precious in his sight.

October 15, 2005 4:48 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Gina:

You are welcome and thank you! I am having alot of those conversations haha. But I think it's all good:-)

October 15, 2005 4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I needed that today! Thank you. My knees have been swelling the past week or so, which usually means another coupla weeks of stiffness and lessened mobility, though they've improved a lot today, so I'm hopeful this flare will be short-lived. My other health issues are somewhat mysterious, but not at all likely to be serious. Just annoying!

Hang in there! BTW, my friend may have been on vacation, as I didn't see her Sunday, and haven't heard from her at all. I'll mention you next time I see her.

October 16, 2005 5:57 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Lenise:

Sorry about your knees girl. For me it helps to cool the swelling. It goes down faster and the pain gets less. I wrap ice or an ice-pack in a towel, lay it on the swolen joint and leave it there for a while. Maybe it might help you as well?

I hope your other health issues are only temporary:-)

My prayers for you. Give Jay a tickle from me, he is just too cute haha.

God's Grace.

October 16, 2005 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, he's been tickled ;)

I was thinking about trying cold packs, but haven't done it yet. I will have to try it now, though!

October 16, 2005 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by and the encouragement on my photo taking.

After I had been doctoring for about 15 yrs for RA was told it's Osteo. I take Actonel once a week, 1,000 mg of Calicum with D and one triple strength Osteo Bi Flex every day. Still have a lot of pain, some days more than others, and it's not always the same joint. But like you, I am just thankful I am able to stand and walk and do things that need to be done. I to, like you, think about how much worse someone else is then myself and that alone makes me feel better knowing that I am not as bad off as I first thought.

Good luck with what ever lies ahead for you.

October 17, 2005 9:22 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Pat:

Thank you for leaving a comment and the visit.

More so, thank you for sharing. Reading experiences from someone else is encouraging. It gives hope and faith for things to come:-)

I am sorry to hear you are in pain and I pray God will take that from you, but I am grateful you are able to do the things you do and hopefully you can for a long time to come:-)

God's Grace.

October 17, 2005 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corry,
Noticed you haven't posted any blog lately. Are you OK?

The last few days Modblog has been having problems, so I went to Blogspot and signed up. I think it seems harder to use then Modblog. My other blog is
http://pattylavender.blogspot.com

Take care and thanks for your visits.

Pat (Patrica, Patty, Patricia Ann) I answer to any of these but I don't like Patsy.

October 17, 2005 9:24 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Pat:

Thank you for checking on me and your concerns. It's appreciated:-)
And I will visit your new blog!

I am ok, although I provoked "old arthur" as you called it, by overdoing and am paying for it haha. But...a new post is in the making and should be up soon:-)

God's Grace.

October 17, 2005 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you, corry, for posting this. this is such a refreshing reminder for me to count my blessings.

God bless you!

October 17, 2005 12:05 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Pia:

I know you are having a difficult time right now and I am grateful my post helped you some:-)

God's Grace.

October 17, 2005 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corry, thanks so much for the blog visit and prayers. You're really sweet.

Hugs,
Vicki

October 17, 2005 4:34 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Vicki:

Thank you, I try to be haha.

God's Grace.

October 17, 2005 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014