« Home | Next: Loving Care And Caring Love »
| Next: Our Daily Bread »
| Next: Prayer List »
| Next: Care...Less »
| Next: Nature Unleashed »
| Next: Near And Dear »
| Next: Blonde Moments »
| Next: Attitude »
| Next: Riders On The Storm »
| Next: Once More »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Saturday, October 15, 2005

Disabled

Sorry, readers. I think my blog has developed a bad case of RA, haha. It disables comments and I can't figure out why. It shouldn't. All the settings are right.

If you can not leave a comment, please try again later? I hope it will be fixed in time.
Again my apologies for the inconvenience... and for my frustration:-)

Ezra 4:4-6
4 Then the people of the land tried to discourage the people of Judah. They troubled them in building, 5 and hired counselors against them to frustrate their purpose all the days of Cyrus king of Persia, even until the reign of Darius king of Persia.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pecheur said...

I think this is working

October 16, 2005 9:29 PM  
Blogger Pecheur said...

Blessings

October 16, 2005 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

had the same problems too. i wonder why? i think now it's working.

October 16, 2005 9:59 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

pech and pia:

Thanks guys, I hope it will keep working now:-)

God's Grace.

October 17, 2005 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014