« Home | Next: Reaching Out »
| Next: Dutch Sayings Part III »
| Next: Do You Know? »
| Next: It's a Girl !!! »
| Next: Drawing »
| Next: Once Upon A Time... »
| Next: Habits »
| Next: Just 10??? »
| Next: When Life Gives You Lemons... »
| Next: A Blessed And Happy Easter »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

A Happy Mother's Day to all of you! May your day be filled with love, joy and happiness and many blessings.

Time flies. Before you know it the babies are independent (young) adults, striking out on their own, having their own life. As they grow up, their needs may change, but a mother's love never does.

Thank You, Father, for granting me and entrusting me with all of our girls, in spite of all my imperfections. Please, watch over all of them and keep them safe.

To all of my girls:

2 Corinthians 2:4
For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote to you, with many tears, not that you should be grieved, but that you might know the love which I have so abundantly for you.

11 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

God bless you on this special day, MomCorry.

May 14, 2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Karen,
and you as well, being mom and vovo:-)

God's Grace.

May 14, 2006 2:51 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hello Corry dearest!

AMEN!

It's still Mummy's Day for you now.
HeHe!
Have fun.

Thank you so much for your email which I had received last week. May I learn how to use my new hotmail account properly before I reply? HeHe!
It's so challenging.
The format is so different.
The screen is much smaller too.

Mag je dag vol vreugde en geluk zijn! :)

May 14, 2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Corry :)
It's me again.
HaHaHa!
I saw your link to my sweetie pie's blog.
HeHeHe!
Thank you so much, lieve zus :)))
It'll definitely surprise her when she returns home from school later.
HaHa!

May 14, 2006 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOM'S DAY!

luv yah! (((HUGS)))

May 15, 2006 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your Mother's Day was special.

I don't know if you got my blog and website URL or not. So here they are again.

Website with lots of photos up close
http://www.oldmanlincoln.com

Blog you might like too
http://oldmanlincoln.efx2.com
I am getting close to 100,000 visitors on this one. That number just staggers my imagination.

Abraham Lincoln
aka oldmanlincoln

May 15, 2006 5:26 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thank you, I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I hope you did as well:-)

I have every confidence you will figure out how to use your new e-mail account and you have your bright techie daugther to help you as well, hehe.

Yes, I linked to her. It's a beautiful blog and so refreshing to read her posts:-)She is a fine, spontaneous young lady and as much of a sweetie as her mom, hehe.

Luv ya, lieve zus.

Pia,
Thank you!!!!
Your hugs contributed to that!:-)

Love you too, girl!

Abraham,
Thanks I had a blessed Mother's Day.
Thank you for the links, at one point I didn't know anymore which one to keep up with. I love the photo's. They are very artistic!

God's Grace.

May 15, 2006 7:36 AM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

Love your Bible verses. I hope someday I have more of those hanging around my site. It is a blessing and a calling to be a mom!

May 15, 2006 8:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Andrea,
I love almost all Bible verses. And all of them are as up to date as the day they were written.

Yes, a blessing and a calling, even at those times when we are not sure about that, hahaha.

How is the trip going?
God bless you.

God's Grace.

May 16, 2006 5:52 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

Happy Mother's Day to You!!

I'm so sorry this is late... Been so busy, but I know there's no excuse!

May 16, 2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Kristi,
Thank you!!! :-)
I know you've been busy, girl and I appreciate it very much, on time or late, hehe.

God's Grace.

May 16, 2006 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014