« Home | Next: The Money-Pit »
| Next: The Message »
| Next: Picking My Brain »
| Next: The Light »
| Next: Banana Boost »
| Next: Fruit »
| Next: Happy Easter! »
| Next: A Smile For You! »
| Next: Is There A Doctor In The House? »
| Next: The Cure »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Saturday, May 12, 2007

Critter's Cooings


Hey y'all! It's me, baby Casey, pounding on Oma's computer. Don't know what all this does, but it's mighty interesting. I hope I can keep my head (on) straight. It still tends to wobble from time to time. I am getting better at it though.

Oops, just drooled on the keyboard. That's one of those things I can't control. It just drips out, ya know? Those gums already ache from time to time. They say that's early, so what? All I know is that it's highly irritating! I can get my fists in my mouth to chew on them, but that's kinda hurtful. So, whenever I manage to grab Oma's fingers, I chew on those. Much better, hehe. Oma asked me if I am a "drooling wobbler" or a "wobbly drooler". Don't worry Oma, I'll get back at ya. I will ask you the same question in a few years, hehe.

I love standing up. Yep, I got strong leggies :-D. Oma calls them "chunkies". Duh... what does she know, it's all muscles! But I have to admit, I am filling out nicely.


She also thinks I am smiling at her, while I really am smiling because she is being silly. Making all those crazy faces and sounds. I try to tell her, but each time I coo, she claps her hands and cheers. Well...news-flash! I am trying to communicate here. Geezz woman, learn english! And then she wonders why I start fussin'. To make it worse, she starts kissing my chubby cheeks. Eww, keep that girlie-stuff away from me, it tickles.

Opa keeps telling me how "he loves that little boy". Of course you do. How could you not?! grin. He is sweet. He is gonna learn me how to spit, he says! Good, that way I might be able to get rid of some excessive saliva. That's it!!! Opa, I am already trying to spit! Can't aim yet, but it's a start.

I know they love me, even though I sometimes shake my head (hence the wobbling) at their behavior and their actions. Hmm, is that how God feels at times? I hope He won't have to shake His head about me too much, rather not at all. I know I am the apple of His eye, and theirs too. I'd like to keep it that way. :-)

I better go now before this keyboard gets too wet and start to spark. Was nice talking to y'all and I would like to wish all the Oma's and Mommies a very Happy and Blessed Mother's Day!!! :-D

Psalm 17:8
Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings

28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corry thanks for the good conservation me and little KC got to enjoy ! You should let him borrow your computer more now that He has started Blogging ? I like the good description of Opa and Oma because it sounds like ya'll doing things in a normal setting ? Kinda wished I lived close by so I could help ya'll almost ruin Him. Personally I think this post is priceless ? Blessings to all and a blessed Sunday. Ron.

May 12, 2007 8:19 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Ron,
I know little kc enjoyed it too, judging from his huge grin. I don't know what else y'all talked about, but I have no doubt he will be back on here!
It sure would have been nice if you lived closer, we could always use the help ruining him, hehe.

Have a very blessed weekend, brother.

God's Grace.

May 12, 2007 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute post Corry, very creative. It made me smile :)

May 12, 2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger jel said...

he is a doll!

May 12, 2007 8:30 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Christy,
I couldn't have done it without him and Him! :-) We are so blessed. Praise The Lord!

Janice,
Of course he is! He is our grandbaby, hehe.
Teasing you, girl. He sure is and I have a suspicion he knows it too. :-)

God's Grace.

May 13, 2007 10:28 AM  
Blogger Cinder said...

Awesome post Corry!! He's such a cutie patootie!

I hope this Mother's Day will be a very blessed and Happy one.

Lots of (((HUGS))) to you today!

May 13, 2007 11:10 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Jay,
Thank you very much :-)
I hope your cuties made your Mother's Day a very special one as well and that your day was filled with lots of joy and many blessings!

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

May 13, 2007 7:46 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

How cute is that? He sure is growing! It would sure be easier if they all could blog and let us know what they are really thinking...maybe!?

Happy Mother's Day, Corry!

May 13, 2007 8:15 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Missy,
Thank you so much for the Mother's Day wishes, I hope you had a good one yourself!

If they all could blog and let us know, I think we would be shocked?! But we all might be better off knowing, hehe.

God's Grace.

May 14, 2007 4:49 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Your grandson is just adorable!

May 14, 2007 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corry, He is too cute. I know you fall in love with him more every day. I hope you had a fine Mother's Day. I sure did. Gordon and the boys took me out to dinner on Friday to avoid the rush day crowds. We got to "tootle" around Tallahassee all evening. I enjoyed the relaxation time, but we all made up for it Saturday. (Glen said, "yard sales sure are hard work!) :) No Kidding. We had a good turn out and moved a lot of stuff. I was glad. Blessings my friend.

May 14, 2007 12:35 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Lori,
I can only whole-heartedly agree with you. :-)
Seriously now, I think all babies are adorable!

Amy,
I had a very nice but busy Mother's Day. Both girls and little Kc came over and we tried to make it a very memorable first Mother's Day for April. I told Kc I didn't want to cook on Mother's Day so we had pizza, which suited me fine! Unfortunately the power went out late afternoon and the heat started already to be unbeareble within half an hour. According to the power company it would take 2 hrs to get it back. We loaded ourselves in the van and drove around, exploring. We all had a good time but, power wasn't back on 2 hrs later. So we left again, picked Ray up from work and went back home and yippyyyy...we had power! That was after 7 pm! All in all, it was a very nice and blessed day, but draining. I guess that's what happens when you get old, hahaha.

I am so glad to hear you had a great Mother's Day and good yard-sale. What are you gonna do with all that empty space now??? :-D

(((HUGS))) dear sister.

God's Grace.

May 14, 2007 1:15 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Gotta love that tiny chin =] He's precious!

Thanks for checking in on me. We're hanging in there, but I would be doing a lot better if I would spend at least a little more time thinking about God's faithfulness and less time thinking about my inadequacy. Way too self-centered!!!

L

May 14, 2007 9:41 PM  
Blogger donna said...

This made me smile....He is a cutie

donna

May 14, 2007 10:34 PM  
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Happy Oma's Day! How cute! Such a sweetie. Okay, I know it has been forever and I shouldn't do this buuuuut...you've been tagged. Go to Mimi's Pixie Corner for instructions.

I wuv you!

May 14, 2007 11:02 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Lenise,
The way he is eating, I suspect that tiny chin will be gone in no time, haha.

It sounds to me like you already are aware of what is going on and found the solution.
Keep having faith! God has only the best in mind and He will see to your every need. Even when times might get a little rough, He will never leave you, nor forsake you!
I think our impatience often has a big part in all. What do you think?

I keep praying for y'all. God bless you.

Donna,
Welcome to my blog and thank you for commenting. :-)

You have one cute lil grandbaby there yourself!

Have a very blessed day.

Marianne,
Hey girl, good to see you again! I hope y'all are doing well.
Tagged, huh?! Hmmm.... you are right, you shouldn't do this. big grin. I will check it out :-)

Many blessings to you.

God's Grace.

May 15, 2007 5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corry, I am going to enjoy the free space. Things were getting to cluttered. After to much of this, I feel closed in. I seem to relax when everything is in place. Those perfectionist tendencies pop out at the most unopportune time. lol. We deal with them the best we can. Most of the time I just walk in the boys room. :) They try to keep it clean, but it is definitely a work in progress. lol.

May 15, 2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Amy,
"A work in progress", I know exactly what you mean, haha! I had the same thing when the girls were living here. They would say they would clean it up, and I would ask: again? or still? grin.

God's Grace.

May 15, 2007 3:20 PM  
Blogger Seeker said...

Corry, he's a cute little droodle-bug, and I'm sure you are loving every minute of this Oma thing. hugs to y'all

May 16, 2007 6:02 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Karen,
Oh I love it!! :-D
And he sure is a little drooling-bug. grin.

(((HUGS))) to you as well.

God's Grace.

May 16, 2007 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, what a cute little one :)

kids are awesome

May 16, 2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

sir jorge,
Welcome to my blog.
Thank you. We too think he is cute.
But then...all babies are. :-)

God's Grace.

May 16, 2007 7:11 PM  
Blogger Redeemed said...

Hi Corry,
I love this post...so amusing, so YOU! Baby Casey sure is cute!!!

I hope you had a wonderful mother's day. I know this one must have been special because of baby Casey.

Blessings your way,
Sarah

May 17, 2007 9:27 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Sarah,
He is getting cuter by the day! And I am sure he will let you know in a post, hehe.

It was a very special Mother's Day and we tried to make it a memorable first Mother's Day for April!
God bless you, lil sister! Have a great weekend.

God's Grace.

May 18, 2007 5:39 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Awww...

Baby Casey is sooooo cute!!!

May 19, 2007 6:56 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yeahhhh, isn't he?! He too send his (((HUGS))) your way and a big grin for you and especially Bel.

God's Grace.

May 19, 2007 8:32 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Thank you so much, Baby Casey =)

((((((((HUGS))))))) and kisses to you!

May 26, 2007 1:38 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thanks for the hugs auntie Audrey, but those kisses.... eeewwww, girlie-stuff! hehe.

God's Grace.

May 26, 2007 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014