« Home | Next: A Grand Daughter »
| Next: Too Much Choice »
| Next: Side-Effects »
| Next: Live and Learn »
| Next: Calcium II »
| Next: All Things Come In Three »
| Next: Vitamin D »
| Next: Breaking The Bank »
| Next: Geek Squad To The Rescue »
| Next: Open Up »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, October 08, 2009

Beautiful Getaway

I think we all could use a break; just to get away from it all and realize that there is more to life then just 'meets the eye', so to speak.

What caught my attention was this beautiful getaway. The wonders of nature struck me right from the start and this costa rica resort came across as the perfect destination to recharge and relax.

I loved this site; the layout was so well done that it was hard for me to click away. The photos drew me in and I just could not get enough of looking at them.

It made me aware of the fact that there is so much to enjoy and to be thankful for. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014