« Home | Next: Side-Effects »
| Next: Live and Learn »
| Next: Calcium II »
| Next: All Things Come In Three »
| Next: Vitamin D »
| Next: Breaking The Bank »
| Next: Geek Squad To The Rescue »
| Next: Open Up »
| Next: Up To Speed »
| Next: How Cool is That?! »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Too Much Choice

I keep postponing having my eyes checked. I suspect my old prescription glasses are no longer up to date. I just don't like to spend another couple of hundred dollars for a new pair of glasses though, especially not when I can have several $ 8 Rx eyeglasses!

I found out How You Can Start Spending Smart or rather: how you can save a lot of money and end up with a much larger choice.

Let me show you some of My favorite high fashion eyeglasses which I would choose:

This pair would go well with a nice, dressy outfit.


Even though this pair is more business-like, it would go with any every day outfit.


... and this one would be for when I entirely get in touch with my feminine side.

Which one would it be today? Hmmm, the first pair. Ehh.. no maybe the middle, although... I don't know; I just can't make up my mind. I guess it's the last one huh?! Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014