« Home | Next: Rheumatoid Arthritis and H1N1 (Swine Flu) »
| Next: Clear View »
| Next: Let Go and Let God »
| Next: Customer Service »
| Next: Celery »
| Next: Come-Back Of The Pave Diamond Ring »
| Next: Credit Repair »
| Next: I Started To Cry... »
| Next: Therapeutic Fun »
| Next: Getting Antsy »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Guarantee

Somewhere along the lines, something went bad wrong.
Suddenly I realized; the screen stayed black too long.
I scratched my head, wondering if someone of my kin
unlikely, but you never know, forgot to plug it in.

The problem was not in the plug, nor was it in our tube.
Our cable company went out and threw me for a loop.
Wishing I had grabbed the chance to subscribe to Direct TV;
I would have been sitting comfy now, with channels I could see.

After a call to our provider, my frustration took a flight,
it would not be fixed very soon, it probably took all night.
I forced myself to count to ten, but barely got to three
and then did what was long overdue and switched to DirectTV.

I chose a package that I liked and got more bang for my buck.
They got something there for everyone, we never run out of luck.
The moral of the story is to promote Directv,
where quality, service and great deals are a guarantee!

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

It's a very beautiful poem. Well done, Lieve Zus! =)

October 29, 2009 1:57 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thank you, thank you! I thought it came out well, haha.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

October 29, 2009 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014