« Home | Next: Change »
| Next: Reaching Goals »
| Next: Chili Peppers »
| Next: No Shopping Fan »
| Next: Spreading Love »
| Next: Lyme Disease - Diagnosis, Cure and Prevention »
| Next: Actively Relaxing »
| Next: Lyme disease - Cause and Symptoms »
| Next: Are You Getting Older?? Part II »
| Next: Liquid Vitamins Benefits »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, February 17, 2010

All Things Come In Three

I think we all have experienced that nothing lasts forever when it comes to appliances and other electric devices. We were gently reminded of that again yesterday morning. When my husband closed his cell phone it made an odd, cracking noise. Upon investigation it turned out that a piece of it had broken off at one of the hinges.

Since it is a flip phone that is a great potential for causing problems in the near future, so we better replace it before it entirely falls apart and we are stuck without. That is easier said then done; this particular model and its features are no longer around and we may have some shopping to do finding another one.

I may look online because one thing I have learned is that shopping online can save lots of money. If you are willing to compare prices then that turns out to be even more lucrative. The problem is finding and investing the time searching for the best deals. What a blessing we don't have to; someone else already anticipated this and set up a comparison site.

Whether you are looking for the cheapest tvs, computers, cell phones or other items, a comparison site is a great way of stretching the budget. With just a few clicks it locates the best bang for your buck and especially these days, a penny saved is a penny earned.

I better bookmark such site because I anticipate some other electric device will soon give up the ghost. Those things usually come in three and I can't help but wonder what the next two will be.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Amanda said...

Hi Corry, I'll add you to my blogroll for sure! Thanks for adding me again. It has been a long time!

February 19, 2010 7:05 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Amanda,
Thanks so much.
Yeah, it has been but I will be more dilligent in keeping up with you!

God's Grace.

February 20, 2010 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Kitty said...

Corry, our washing machine 'died', and our refrigerator seems to be a bit 'sick', and I wonder what will be next? :(

February 22, 2010 12:59 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Kitty,
Uh oh, I hope and pray nothing will be next!

Number two already happened here; I lost the birthstone from my ring which was given to me by my stepfather in law for my Birthday, while I was cleaning house last week. I suspect it literally went down the drain. Sigh.

Oh well, all things happen for a reason. God knows all about it. :-)

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

February 22, 2010 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014