« Home | Next: Reaching Goals »
| Next: Chili Peppers »
| Next: No Shopping Fan »
| Next: Spreading Love »
| Next: Lyme Disease - Diagnosis, Cure and Prevention »
| Next: Actively Relaxing »
| Next: Lyme disease - Cause and Symptoms »
| Next: Are You Getting Older?? Part II »
| Next: Liquid Vitamins Benefits »
| Next: Are You Getting Older?? »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Change

I have noticed for a while now that it is very slow and quiet in 'Bloggersville'; very few people are still posting on a regular basis and it seems like less and less people are dropping by. It makes me wonder what happened because blogging used to be extremely popular.

Several situations pertaining to the lives of many blogger friends have changed; some got married and others have their hands full loving and caring for little blessings which expanded their family. I can imagine that leaves not much time keeping up with blogs and friends online.

Many have moved on to other services and are either facing each other or twittering away. I don't have the time for that; I am too busy trying to keep my blogs up to date, haha. I sure would like to know y'all are okay. So, if you have some time to spare, then please don't hesitate dropping in. It is very much appreciated. :-)

I am fully aware that everything is subject to change and even though it may not always seem like it, due to the fact that the change is very slow going, it is constantly changing. That is not always a bad thing, especially not when it comes to gaining understanding and wisdom. It will all make sense and fall in place when we give it time and let God work His perfect plan.

Daniel 2:21
And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding.

2 Comments:

Blogger jel said...

I know what you mean!
the Clouds, grandpaw, and lot more have moved on , I'm still here, but don't blog like i use too!

I read yours just don't comment all the time!

huggs

February 20, 2010 4:52 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Janice,
Yeah, many others I know have moved on as well.

I know what you mean: I read yours but I don't always comment either.
I just sit there and admire your photos! :-D

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

February 20, 2010 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014