« Home | Next: Spreading Love »
| Next: Lyme Disease - Diagnosis, Cure and Prevention »
| Next: Actively Relaxing »
| Next: Lyme disease - Cause and Symptoms »
| Next: Are You Getting Older?? Part II »
| Next: Liquid Vitamins Benefits »
| Next: Are You Getting Older?? »
| Next: Need For Speed »
| Next: Chives »
| Next: Little Treasures »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No Shopping Fan

I desperately need to clean out my closet; there are clothes in there which I haven't worn in ages and are only taking up valuable space. The problem is that as soon as I get rid of them, they are the latest fashion again the next season. I have encountered that situation several times already.

It is frustrating, but on the other hand it also a good excuse to go shopping. At least for almost every other woman I know this would be the case. Believe it or not, but I don't like shopping. It is way too much hassle going from one store to the other and trying on several garments, just to end up with hurting feet.

I enjoy going through Catalogues and taking my time checking out what all is new. It is so much easier, less stressful and I can put them down and pick them up whenever it suits me. I like the idea of my purchases being delivered at my doorstep, without me having to invest my valuable time walking through the mall.

The oldest daughter would like for me to go shopping with her sometime. I don't want to put that off, but I have to gather up the energy and gumption to do so. I will and there is no doubt it will be a very pleasant trip. No, I will not break the budget: I am Dutch! Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014