« Home | Next: Need For Speed »
| Next: Chives »
| Next: Little Treasures »
| Next: Respiratory Syncytial Virus »
| Next: Safe Plastics »
| Next: Web Hosting »
| Next: An Apology »
| Next: Uh Oh! »
| Next: Man versus Wild »
| Next: Take Advantage Of The First Time Home Buyer Tax Cr... »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, January 29, 2010

Are You Getting Older??

When I got this in an e-mail I thought I was in for a good laugh, but instead it turned out that I was in for a great shock. Why? Read and if you can identify with some of these, you will understand.

You know when you are getting older when:

- 6.00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
- You hear your favorite song in an elevator.
- You watch the weather channel.
- You go from 130 days vacation time to 14 or less.
- Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as 'dressed up'.
- You are the one calling the police because the kids next door won't turn down the stereo.
- You have more food in your fridge then soda or beer.
- You don't know what time fast food restaurants close anymore.

Even though not all applied to me, enough did to let me know I am rapidly becoming of age. Maybe that is also why I avoid looking in the mirror after I just woke up. The list was a little longer then what I just posted, but it was all I could handle right now, haha. At least you are warned there is more to come.

I think what bugs me about the whole thing is that I still feel young at heart, but my physical condition shows me otherwise and I have a hard time accepting that. My loved ones do though and most of all; so does God!

Isaiah 46:4
Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you.

2 Comments:

Blogger jel said...

yes i'sm getting older! BUT it beats not geeting :)


huggs

January 30, 2010 1:55 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Janice,
You know, the best part is that it comes free. Grin.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

January 30, 2010 4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014