« Home | Next: Missing From The Backyard »
| Next: Real Or Fake? »
| Next: Counting Calories »
| Next: Backyard Menagerie »
| Next: Step By Step »
| Next: A Wake-Up Call »
| Next: Insuring The Future »
| Next: Acai Berries »
| Next: Healthy Berries »
| Next: Preventing Alzheimer's; Myth or Truth? »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tee Time

I keep wondering where our dog went. She may have decided to take a vacation and is on her way to Myrtle Beach. I would not blame her; I would love to go there myself and might even take up golfing. Being outdoors and active is just what is needed and there are many great Myrtle Beach golf packages to choose from.

No, I have never played golf before, but I could book a golf vacation which would suit me to a tee. The biggest problem would be choosing which course I want to tee off on. There are so many beautiful Myrtle Beach golf courses around, making the decision rather tough.

Maybe I should let it depend on the accommodations. The beauty of these golf packages is that we can book our golf course, golf time and lodging all at the same time at the http://www.myrtlebeachgolf.net/ site. That's like killing two birds with one stone or rather golf ball in this case. Who knows, maybe three; our dog may come running out of the bushes, chasing the ball!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014