« Home | Next: Everlasting »
| Next: The Hub Of The House »
| Next: Anxiety - Signs and Symptoms »
| Next: Senior Citizens are Moving Around More Freely »
| Next: A Positive Attitude »
| Next: Learning From Experience »
| Next: Back In Yard »
| Next: Taking Care Of Business »
| Next: Potassium And Low Sodium Diet »
| Next: Lymphedema Relief »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, June 03, 2010

Skamania Lodge

This guest post is from my friend Macey April.

Skamania Lodge is one of the few places worth visiting if you wish to de-stress your mind. I was fortunate enough to experience its magic a month ago when my best friend requested that I accompany her on a trip. She called me up and begged me to come and join her that weekend. She suggested that it would be our bonding time together.

I was left with no choice - especially after she offered to pay all the expenses. I was in such a disarray when she arrived, that I almost forgot to set the ADT Security in Oregon home alarm before leaving. Fortunately, she reminded me to do so.

I was asleep all throughout the trip. I was trying my very best to look excited but work had simply taken over my life during that time. She was sensitive to this situation, and just allowed me to lounge at the back seat.

When we arrived at the place, I was in complete awe. The place was surrounded by tall trees and magnificently overlooked the Columbia River . The site was simply majestic.

She reserved the Superior Forest View Double Room for us. It had a beautiful scenic view of the forest, coupled with in-house movies, video games, remote color televisions and Wi-Fi. I was about to open my laptop when she signaled me to stop. She grabbed my hand and led me to the Spa Room.

Then we indulged ourselves with the Body Ritual Treatment. The service was excellent. Each thrust of the attendant’s hand soothed our tired and aching muscles. At this point, I was thanking her for granting me this opportunity. She just smiled back at me. The entire experience was rejuvenating. We went home revitalized and refreshed. There were no frowns on our faces, only smiles of serenity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014