« Home | Next: Healthy Foods »
| Next: Relieving The Pain »
| Next: Safe and Secure From All Alarms »
| Next: Working Out »
| Next: Arava »
| Next: My side of Vegas »
| Next: Health Boosters »
| Next: Lowering High Cholesterol »
| Next: Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite! »
| Next: Full Coverage Insurance Savings »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Protected From The Cold

I can already notice that the days are getting cooler, because my lips are starting to show signs of cracks. It hurts at times and it is a reminder that I have to start using something to protect them. Normally, a good, moisturizing Lipstick would take care of that, but I am not wearing it as often as I used to.

The same problem occurred last winter and I had to resort to lip balm. I am not too crazy about that; it wears off pretty quick and I have to keep putting it back on. I don't like the taste either and even though they come in different flavors; they are not for me. I would rather use a neutral Lipgloss instead.

It became obvious to me that I had not been keeping up with all the new developments concerning make-up, because I was not even aware of the existence of Lip Lacquer. That might be the route to go; it protects and nourishes without drawing too much attention, and that is exactly what I am looking for.

I think I just solved my problem! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014