« Home | Next: Protected From The Cold »
| Next: Healthy Foods »
| Next: Relieving The Pain »
| Next: Safe and Secure From All Alarms »
| Next: Working Out »
| Next: Arava »
| Next: My side of Vegas »
| Next: Health Boosters »
| Next: Lowering High Cholesterol »
| Next: Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite! »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Saturday, October 09, 2010

Solving The Problem

No sleep for the weary! What brought that on is the fact that I still am so tired and have not experienced one night, in months now, in which I don't wake up about six or seven times, for no apparent reason. I am tired when I get up and feel exhausted all day long.

When I saw my Rheumatologist last week for the regular check up, I made mention of that and also told her that my joints were bothering me in the early mornings. She gave me a cortisone shot, because she suspected there is either some Tendonitis, or Bursitis going.

Her guess was that may also contribute to the constant waking up. I sincerely doubt it, but at least something has been done to get rid of the joint pain. If this does not help, I may have to see my General Practitioner and find another solution.
 
I read somewhere that tiredness could also be caused by an unhealthy diet. That would make sense; I have been eating a lot of junk lately and maybe a good detoxification program would be the route to go, along with exercise and a good diet of course.

Whatever the problem is, I hope it will be solved soon. For now; coffee is my best friend! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014