« Home | Next: Good Pain Relief »
| Next: A Solid Foundation »
| Next: My chocolate vacation at Hershey's park »
| Next: Mind Over Matter »
| Next: Weird Health News »
| Next: Done With The Laser Surgery »
| Next: Myths Busted Part II »
| Next: Cheaper Medications »
| Next: Myths Busted »
| Next: Half Way Done »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, July 28, 2011

10 Days To Go

According to the periodontist, everything is looking fine and I can even eat anything I want as long as I do it with the right side of my mouth, because the other side still has about one and a half week to go on a soft diet.

Even though it is tempting to go ahead and eat whatever I like, I am refraining from it. The likelihood forgetting to chew on just that one particular side is great and I am not going to take any chances.

I also learned that it would take up to a year for the gums to be fully recovered and healed, but eating, brushing and flossing would have no negative effects. I have to go back three months from now for a cleaning and another check up.

For now, I am crossing off another day from the calendar. I have made it so far and I can hold off for another 10 days. The end is in sight and that is very encouraging. God gives what is needed, when it is needed!

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014