« Home | Next: A Solid Foundation »
| Next: My chocolate vacation at Hershey's park »
| Next: Mind Over Matter »
| Next: Weird Health News »
| Next: Done With The Laser Surgery »
| Next: Myths Busted Part II »
| Next: Cheaper Medications »
| Next: Myths Busted »
| Next: Half Way Done »
| Next: The Preparation »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good Pain Relief

I am really grateful being able to live without the constant pain my Rheumatoid Arthritis used to inflict on me. There were times and especially at night, when it was almost unbearable and there have been several occasions when I had to get up, because I couldn't stand it anymore.

At those times it would have been a huge help if I had one of those TENS Units to relief the pain. I sincerely doubt they even existed or were available back then, because I had never heard of them before.

Even if you are not a victim of chronic pain, but need some extra help with the recovery from a muscle injury or stimulate the blood circulation, there are Muscle Stimulators which speed up the healing process and give relief from spasms.

A muscle stimulator is also an excellent aid in maintaining your mobility. RA and Arthritis related conditions can and will eventually limit your flexibility. An ounce of prevention is a pound of cure and with the LG-TEC Dual Combo TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator you can keep your range of motion and/or have an easier rehabilitation.

There are many more benefits to and applications for this equipment. For more explanation about how it works and where to obtain one, Visit LGMedSupply Online and you will find all the information you need.

Should you still be stuck with questions and like to have some more detailed information then I would advise you to check out the online customer blog. Pain is bad enough, but you certainly don't have to put up and live with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014