« Home | Next: I Lost It »
| Next: 'Plan A' to Cover Part D »
| Next: Recognizing A Stroke »
| Next: Achieving The Goal »
| Next: A Sad Week »
| Next: The Check-Up »
| Next: A Great Loss »
| Next: Battling A Cold »
| Next: Stroke Related Foods Part 3 »
| Next: Close To Home »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Saturday, October 22, 2011

Showing Appreciation

When you have a lot of dealings on a regular basis with doctors and nurses, like I do, the visits are so much more pleasant when you not only receive good care, but also are received as being part of the family, so to speak.

So far, I have been blessed with both; the doctors are great and extremely competent and the nurses are kind and friendly and go out of their way to help, assist and explain and sometimes I wished I could do something back for them.

I was totally unaware of the fact that there is an annual nurses appreciation week and next year this will be from May 6th until May 12th. I really need to keep that in mind and do something special for them.

Another thing I didn't know was that there are lots of cute items specifically centered around and for nurses appreciation week. My normal tendency would be to craft something for them, but since I don't always have the time for that, purchasing some of those products is a good alternative.

Even though they are doing their job, it is always an encouragement to be shown or told how much it is appreciated and for nurses appreciation week is the time to do so.

I actually think any time is a good time. Therefore, a heartfelt 'Thank You' to all the nurses out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014