« Home | Next: Reducing Medication Costs »
| Next: Pros and Cons of A Pain Reliever »
| Next: Arthritis Pain Alleviation »
| Next: Cooking Oil Facts »
| Next: Taking It To The Next Level »
| Next: Getting Out »
| Next: In The Spot Light »
| Next: God Works In Mysterious Ways »
| Next: A Healthy, Clear View »
| Next: Stroke Prevention Part 2 »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, November 11, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

I still haven't decided yet whether to go with the Reclast, or the Prolia to strengthen my bones and yes, the latter turned out to be Prolia instead of Zometa. That doesn't make the choice any easier though.

My apprehension against either one is still present and, in my opinion, valid as well. The monthly pills made me extremely tired and achy all over for several days, but I could stop taking those and be done with it.

That is not an option with Reclast; this is administered by IV once a year and I suspect the effects will also be noticeable for a long time. I still have to investigate the Prolia further, but if both have the same side-effects as the pills, then I am in for a bumpy ride.

I sure would like to hear from those of you who have some experiences with any of the above medications. Any information would be helpful in making the right choice. Thanks so much in advance!

Proverbs 11:14
Where there is no counsel, the people fall; But in the multitude of counselors there is safety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014