« Home | Next: The Early Bird »
| Next: Saving Time »
| Next: Loose Weight With A Smile »
| Next: Debunking Myths »
| Next: Entertainment, Discoveries And Deals »
| Next: A Bad Habit With Bad Consequences »
| Next: Tax Time »
| Next: Anger, Stress And Ailments »
| Next: Relief At Hand »
| Next: Staying In Motion »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, February 27, 2012

Jumping through hoops to see The Lion King

Guest post written by Mary Stone

Now, it isn't the easiest thing in the world to get our family together to go out on a nice outing. Each of our grandkids play two sports each, which can really complicate schedules when we're trying to work and go and do something together. I told them that I would take them all to see The Lion King play if we all found a day that we could go and see it.

When I was online looking up ticket prices and times to give them as options for when to all coordinate their schedules, I ran across the site HearingAids.Miracle-Ear.com. After I looked through it some I decided to go and get a hearing test and get fitted with some hearing aids.

Well, I did find some good ticket prices for the The Lion King and the grandkids all figured out a day that we could go and see it together. I knew that if it was for something that special, they would definitely work to be able to go, especially if I was going to cover the cost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014