« Home | Next: Loose Weight With A Smile »
| Next: Debunking Myths »
| Next: Entertainment, Discoveries And Deals »
| Next: A Bad Habit With Bad Consequences »
| Next: Tax Time »
| Next: Anger, Stress And Ailments »
| Next: Relief At Hand »
| Next: Staying In Motion »
| Next: Maintaining Muscle Mass »
| Next: Causes Of Fatigue Part 2 »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, February 23, 2012

Saving Time

I once read that every person spends about a third of his/her entire life waiting. I was highly surprised when I came across that article, but when you think about it then you have to admit that it is not beside the truth.

You wait in line at the register, in front of a red light, on the phone, and spend a lot of time in waiting rooms of dentists, doctors, hospitals, etc. I even have to wait before I can administer my RA medicine, because the fluid in the syringe has to be body temperate before I can give myself the shot, otherwise it burns like crazy.

I wonder how much time we spend looking at our watches, since all that wasted time often interferes with everything we got going on. We have deadlines to meet, appointments to keep, and people are counting on us for all kinds of other things on a daily basis.

Therefore, it is essential we have a well-working, accurate watch, so we can meet all the expectations and be on time. One of the Citizen Eco drive watches would certainly fit the bill, both price and quality wise. Many of the best brands can already be found on the Internet for extremely low prices and free 2-day shipping.

I don't know why the younger generation prefers to take out their cell phones in order to tell time. It is so much easier and quicker to look at the technical wonder on your wrist and it saves time too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014