« Home | Next: The ABC's of Vitamin D »
| Next: Running The Race »
| Next: Heading In The Right Direction »
| Next: Meet Flo »
| Next: Staying Mobile »
| Next: Seeing To Our Needs »
| Next: Patient Discounts And Savings »
| Next: Unique Handiwork »
| Next: Turnips »
| Next: Controlling The Heat »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, November 11, 2013

A Noisy Escape

Last week, I woke up in the middle of the night due to some loud bumps. It sounded like car doors being slammed shut and I figured the neighbors had come home at a late hour. I turned on my side and was about to go back to sleep when I heard it again several times in a row.

This time it didn't sound like car doors and I listened carefully to determine what it could be. The noises came with an irregular interval and I suddenly realized they were not coming from outside, but inside our house.

My heart rate went up a notch, but inquiring minds want to know. I quietly opened the bedroom door, peeked into the hall and living room and listened. All seemed peaceful and undisturbed, until I heard some more bumps coming from behind the closed door of the front guestroom.

I woke up hubby and told him there was something or someone in that room. He heard it too, got something to defend himself with and flung open the door. He quickly turned on the light and... found nothing, at least not at first.

Upon close examination we came to the discovery the hamster had found a way out of his cage. It took a while to locate him; he had wandered off to the kids' toy basket, had wiggled his way in and was making a racket. Once found, he was quickly captured and put back where he belonged.

There may be times when we find ourselves at a loss. We don't always know what is going on, but God does. He has and is the answer. Seek and you will find!

Deuteronomy 4:29
But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014